background

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bag Making 2.0


My bag making skills have definitely improved, and I'm pretty happy with my latest creations. These little wristlets are cute, fun to make and even involve ZIPPERS! (Which, by the way, are much easier than I thought.) The blue-green print one I made for my friend Wendy for her birthday, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the brown one yet. I might keep it for myself, but I do have other selfish plans in mind...
Friday night my mom took me fabric shopping for my birthday and it was so much fun! I picked out the fabric for my beloved city satchel project that I've been working up to for the last few weeks. That's right, the "daredevil" level bag. Yikes! I had big plans to start on it this weekend, but things got busy (and I got lazy), so no bag yet. However, this week/weekend looks promising for sewing time, so I will be sure to post my progress - and hopefully pictures of a fabulous finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment